Monday, October 18, 2010

hummm...D&D

Delightful - My little girl jabbering and dancing. She is so darn cute! Watching Thriller on Friday. Very cool once again. Just wish they would drop the Michael Jackson tribute dance...so corny.

Dreadful - My cats getting all territorial in my house and marking. I can't find the latest mark, but I can smell it... EEEWWWWWWW. Not living up to expectation again.

Something to take with you...


May those who love us, love us
And those who don't love us,
May God turn their hearts
And if he can't turn their hearts,
May he turn their ankles
So we will know them by their limping!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

She is so adorable!

And what is this I hear about your kids going to the same middle-of-nowhere place I took mine this past weekend? We failed utterly to obtain any topaz though.

Finally- that poem rocks! Words to live by!

John'swife said...

Thanks!

Ya, my kids spent the weekend with their Dad out at Topaz mountain. They came home with lots of little peices. From the sound of it they were breaking open rocks to get to them.

Give me money said...

amazing