Friday, October 15, 2010

D&D - The "I'm going to Thriller tonight!" edition

*note...not sure why I keep making "editions". Just fun I guess.

Delightful - Today is FRIDAY!!! And I get to go to Thriller tonight! "nuff said


Dreadful - Barnes and Nobel. They send me a 20% discount coupon but don't allow me to use it.


A little something for the weekend...

May God give you...
For every storm, a rainbow,
For every tear, a smile,
For every care, a promise,
And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
A faithful friend to share,
For every sigh, a sweet song,
And an answer for each prayer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you think about adding some more images? I’m not trying to offend anyone, content is really nice. Just according to the scientists visitors acquire information much more efficient when they see some useful images.

Stacy Mainfield
mobile frequency jammer

Anonymous said...

Pretty interesting blog you've got here. Thank you for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.


Kate Simpson
begleitung schweiz

Give me money said...

nice