Tuesday, December 14, 2010

D&D

Dreadful - Mornings. I hate mornings. Waking up is no fun. Also, cracked bleeding skin sucks. The two are not related, but they are both dreadful.

Delightful - Hanging out with my boy! John is the very best part of my day.

What is your D&D for the day? Write it in the comments. Doing this has really sort of grounded me and made me look at each day a little differently. Most of the time I have to think really hard about the dreadful part of the entry. Perspective!

A good one:

These things, I warmly wish for you-
Someone to love, some work to do,
A bit of o' sun, a bit o' cheer.
And a guardian angel always near.

2 comments:

Stac said...

D - having to wrap gifts. I love gift giving (my checking account might not but I do) but I don't like to wrap 'em.

Give me money said...

nice